Which print for Agenda PM?

• Monogram

• Damier Ebene

• Damier Azur

Results are only viewable after voting.

mmchav

Jul 28, 2013
CA
What bag do you carry the most? What print is your wallet? That might help me give more suggestions :smile:

vhenna

Feb 15, 2013
Europe
I have agenda pm in monogram and I absolutely LVoe it. I don't like to be too matchy-matchy with my items, so monogram was a natural choice for me. I've heard that the red lining of DE can cause color transfer onto damier azur. good luck!

Dawn72

Yogi Mama
Dec 9, 2010
Always in Zen
Before you choose a print, are you absolutely certain the pm size works for you?

A lot of members have found it to be too small, an expensive mistake. I went through that so just sharing my experience.

For PM definitely vernis!
There are less choices for MM and I picked graphite damier to be under the radar especially during work meetings ..

NlovewithLuxe

Jan 30, 2014
NYC
I have the agenda pm in monogram, just thought it'd be classic and an overall fit to any of my bags. Come to think of it though, vernis does sound pretty! Lol

Bags_4_life

Sep 4, 2012
London
You haven't included vernis as an option so not sure if it's because you aren't a fan of vernis. Check out a pomme agenda at a store if you are able, it will steal your heart! If you're not into it, mono as it's such a classic.

Jun 9, 2013
Connecticut, USA
Before you choose a print, are you absolutely certain the pm size works for you?

A lot of members have found it to be too small, an expensive mistake. I went through that so just sharing my experience.

For PM definitely vernis!
There are less choices for MM and I picked graphite damier to be under the radar especially during work meetings ..
For this very reason, I chose the Black Epi MM agenda. Very discrete but very luxurious.