Which Prada bag?

1. I am probably the only one that hasn't seen the movie, The Devil Wears Prada, and so I am extremely curious to see the white Prada bag that Meryl Streep wears in the movie. Does anyone have a picture??? :wondering

2. Looked sort of like this...

[​IMG]

3. Yep-Thats it...It was last winters collection.....I saw it IRL at Saks last year..very pretty..But too rigid a bag for me.

4. ^^ I agree - I prefer slouchier styles!

5. Thanks ladies!!

6. That's so interesting. I haven't seen the movie, either, and I just assumed that everyone was talking about a newer model bag.

I do like this bag, actually (love frame bags!) but I don't like the big logo (even though this is a pretty logo).

7. I love this bag! Is it available this year anywhere (any color)?

8. Little did we know last winter how "hot" this bag would be!

9. Not that I know of. It's a 2005 bag. Your best bet would be eBay -- but I'd be really careful, re: fakes, now that it's been used in a movie.

10. I should add that it originally came in a bunch of colours (black, brown, grey, etc.), and there were a few variations on the style, too (one with a flap on top rather than the silver closure, for e.g.).

11. Thanks melisande. It is surely a beautiful bag, but , alas, I guess I'll have to do without.

12. In some ways I might feel like a dork carrying the exact same bag from the movie -- sort of like buying the "pretty woman" brownd dress w/ polka dots in the early nineties. Maybe a different color would work.

Not that I can afford to get it right now anyway, LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice