Which Prada are you eyeing next?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Which Prada are you stalking for next time or soon!? Share! :graucho:

I requested my SA to see this one. I love the concept of being a backpack and look like it be worn as a tote. I’m not sure if I will pursue on the bag. But it this one or the LV Cabas Light.
    But I think I’m definitely learning toward the Prada backpack.
    2817D9C6-DF67-4B1C-A2AB-556331D9149D.jpeg
    the backpack I Inquired to want to check it out in person.

D5945D74-B90C-4D1B-936C-2DF69E372417.jpeg
    Left or right...I’m learning toward the left.

2. Left! I love LB but prefer classic monogram or DE. Is the Prada nylon or leather? Gorgeous! What's the name of this bag?

BleuSaphir likes this.
  3. This bag is leather with nylon lining inside. It more nicer looking in person!

4. What's the price on each one?

5. That Prada Backpack retails for $1,750 but the LV tote is only 50 dollars more.

6. I can't speak to the quality of new LV, since I stick with their vintage bags, but given Prada's lousy track record for making a quality product for the price, I'd go with the LV. Seems their customer service after the sale is infinitely better than Prada anyway. That alone is worth the extra $50.

7. I seen both bags in person, I thought I was going to prefer the Prada more. But the LV kinda won my heart. I really do like the Prada backpack, I thought in my mind when trying it out...perhaps wait till Prada backpack goes on sale. :P

Prada Psycho likes this.
  8. I’m eyeing this one but I’m not sure whether to wait until Black Friday or not. I’m worried it’ll sell really fast that day, hmm...:hrmm:

Attached Files:

BleuSaphir and IntheOcean like this.