Which prada 1801 Cameo, Marmo (Marble), or Argilla (Clay Grey)

Babyb33

Jul 24, 2010
Hi, I want to buy my first prada bag, and have been wanting the B1801 saffiano.

I am undecided on the colour, cameo is so pretty and is a blush pink with gold hardware. The Marmo (marble) is grey with silver hardware. Argilla is a grey (clay grey) with gold hardware.

Which colour should I pick??

I am 5 3 and slim built and oriental.

Attachments

• B1801 Marble.jpg
    B1801 Marble.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 2,495
  • Cameo.jpg
    Cameo.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 2,470
  • argilla.jpg
    argilla.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 2,076
I was tossing between argilla and marmo and went with marmo in the end.. the hardware color is the ultimate deciding factor for me (i opt for silver most of the time). I also have the same build and oriental as well). HTH

You can't go wrong with any of the colors. Either will go with just about anything. My vote is the marmo, as there aren't many with silver hardware. It is a deeper grey than the argilla. I don't love grey but I have a two tone marmo/argilla saffiano tote that I unexpectedly fell in love with and ended up buying :smile:

Hey guys....

I just made my account today and am new to this forum but some how can not start a new thread of my own :sad:

I am in desperate need of a few opinions and need to make my decision by tomorrow (eek!)
I wanted a prada bag that would fit over my shoulder and even over a coat (not too thick). If any of you ladies owns either of these bags please give your opinion! I need to choose between the two!

Here they are -

http://store.prada.com/en/GB/woman/handbags/totes/BN2792_BBE_F0002

And
http://store.prada.com/en/GB/woman/handbags/top-handles/BN2767_2E70_F0009

Sorry there are only links I can not seem to upload any of the images

I had Cameo for a short time, but too light and delicate a color for my taste. The Marmo is stunning, but I opted for the Argilla since it has the gold hardware and is so classy.
So I say go for the Marmo if you like silver hardware better. The Marmo grey is darker for sure, the Argilla more a neutral.
All beautiful, can't go wrong with any!

Prada's website still has Cameo available.