Which pocket organizer? Need to decide today!

yogamamaloves

May 12, 2013
So I ordered the Azur and it is beautiful. But I hesitate to keep it after thinking on it a few days. Just because of the very light interior and it being used as a small wallet. All the touching and pulling cards in and out etc. Rolling around in bags. Plus I was thinking of my other small clutches that have colored anterior. I am now worried it might not wear well with time even though I am loving Azur for summer. (Moving out of my empreinte Cles for a bit of change)

1. Should I keep it and just enjoy it?

2. Should I get Mono which always seems to be Classic and still is neutral enough for summer light bags? Goes with anything.

3 Should I get the Mono Massacar (so?) The Mono with the black leather trim. Doesn't really go with my Summer bags but is a beautiful piece on its own.

Also my Azur I ordered online has an older date code and I know they have been sold out of the Azur for a little while. Was surprised when it popped back up online. Should that bother me that it's from early 2016?

IMG_1493917071.817228.jpgIMG_1493917082.440619.jpgIMG_1493917091.135708.jpgIMG_1493917101.589766.jpgIMG_1493917110.504699.jpgIMG_1493917118.295523.jpg

I like the Macassar the most, but that just fits my style best - most of the time I wear all black clothing. I think the monogram has the chance to wear best and will be most durable.

That said, I think that you should just have what makes you happy. It's not that expensive (at least for an LV) so if it gets ruined you can sell it and get another one. If you love Azur so much just enjoy it!

Reactions: missconvy
I like the Macassar the most, but that just fits my style best - most of the time I wear all black clothing. I think the monogram has the chance to wear best and will be most durable.

That said, I think that you should just have what makes you happy. It's not that expensive (at least for an LV) so if it gets ruined you can sell it and get another one. If you love Azur so much just enjoy it!

You know what's funny! I walked in to look at the other two and walked right back out with the same Azur. You were right and I thought the same thing in the store. Just enjoy it and if gets ugly get a new one! Done!