Which pochette for inside my speedy?

Spicy87

O.G.
Aug 19, 2009
Hey everyone!

I recently bought my Speedy 30 and now I'd like to buy a pochette I can attach to the little ring inside the speedy.

Now I can't decide between the Mini Pochette Accessoires and the Pochette Accessoires. Which size is better to be carried inside the Speedy 30?
I'd also like to use it as an evening/summer bag, when I really only need my cell phone, my ID and some cash.

Any advice? :smile:

I think the mini would be best if you want to attach it to the interior ring. I carry my mono pochette with me at all times but I load it with my makeup and I'm scared it's too heavy to hook on the ring, so it sits on the bottom of my Speedy at all times.

I think the mini would be best if you want to attach it to the interior ring. I carry my mono pochette with me at all times but I load it with my makeup and I'm scared it's too heavy to hook on the ring, so it sits on the bottom of my Speedy at all times.

Thanks for commenting!
I'd only like to put my cell phone and other stuff I constantly need to get out of my bag, so I'm not really worried about the weight. Only the size.:smile:

i use the mini pochette & it fits great inside my speedy 30. i connect it to the D ring which helps me find it in my often cluttered bag.

I think the pochette accesssory is more accomodating for the 30 size speedys and over. The mini kinda gets lost in the bigger bags and is better for the 25.

I always have my mono accessory pochette hooked on in my 30 bags. The space behind it creates another spot for my agenda so it is easy to find.

It looks good as a small purse too!

i would say mini for the inside of a speedy. i would think the pochette accessories would be a tad bulky inside a speedy 30. plus, i prefer the metal chain of the mini to the vachetta on the other=)

^ just to add on, have you thought about the pochette milla mm??

mini would be perfect inside a bag, but maybe a little small if you're planning on using it as a summer bag as well. milla would be the perfect solution=) its a good size to use as a summer bag, but flatter and more petite than the pochette accessories so it would go better inside a speedy.