Which PM Agenda should I get Damier Ebene or Black Multicolour?

Hi LVoers!!!
Now that I am thinking of getting the PM Agenda...now my dilemma is which one should I get...(decisons decisions)...I LOVE Black MC's...as I have the Cosmetic bag, Zippy Wallet, Key Wallet and the Card holder in that color.
So...should I continue to get that color or get the Dameir Ebene? I noticed the price is a dramatic change between the 2...the DE is $355 and then I can buy the LV refills with it...or get the Black MC and not buy the Refill? I thank you all again for your tips!! OH! and for those who own the PM Agenda right now...How many pages can it hold?
Thank you!!!!! Cheers to all LV fans!!

mmerchant

has Baby & LV Fever
Aug 15, 2012
USA :o)
I'm debating a MC agenda and a mono medium agenda currently. MC is soo pretty. I think it's worth the extra money to get the MC. But you do have a lot of MC already. I personally don't care for DE much. I prefer the fun colors of MC. But if you want variety, I'd go with DE just to switch it up. If money isn't a big deal, I'd get MC.

Yep...it is soooooooo hard...I have the money saved up where I can buy 1 MC agenda, but that means no LV Refills...(I think?) or get the DE and buy the LV Refills. LOL. Thank you for your advise!!
I'm debating a MC agenda and a mono medium agenda currently. MC is soo pretty. I think it's worth the extra money to get the MC. But you do have a lot of MC already. I personally don't care for DE much. I prefer the fun colors of MC. But if you want variety, I'd go with DE just to switch it up. If money isn't a big deal, I'd get MC.

lppix

Jan 21, 2013
I really want an agenda but I have a perfectly find iPad that works too... I think I will get one if/when they come out with another limited edition. Patience!

And go with what you love the most and will want to pick up and use!

Thank you everyone for all your replys!! Guess what??? My SA told me they have a Red Kusami Agenda in PM...I might get that one now. It is a design I don't have, and it doesn't cost $500!! LOL!! So we'll see when I go there tonight.