Which Plastic Surgery Clinic is Better? JK or Banobagi?

This summer I had two jaw surgery in Banobagi. Also I had ghenioplasty and v-line. But it was made by another doctor. So after 6 month I can advice this clinic for orthodontic surgery for sure. But not for v-line. For all I paid 23500$
Also I had very good treatment. And for people who are looking place for accomodating they have guesthouse in the same building with post - operating beds and food for 30$ daily. Room includes computer, bed,fridge. Toilet and shower for everybody. But its really very clean and comfortable. Two cleaning woman always are there. Also they can wash your clothes.

This summer I had two jaw surgery in Banobagi. Also I had ghenioplasty and v-line. But it was made by another doctor. So after 6 month I can advice this clinic for orthodontic surgery for sure. But not for v-line. For all I paid 23500$
Also I had very good treatment. And for people who are looking place for accomodating they have guesthouse in the same building with post - operating beds and food for 30$ daily. Room includes computer, bed,fridge. Toilet and shower for everybody. But its really very clean and comfortable. Two cleaning woman always are there. Also they can wash your clothes.

Why not for Vline..if I may ask??

Why not for Vline..if I may ask??
Because doctor which made orthodontic operation have been very carefull and thoughtful. So thats why I chose this clinic. Because double jaw surgery was more important than v-line. Dr Oh had a lot of another patients and I think that he forgot what about I asked him on consultation, because he made a little bit another.

The pictures from JK look really natural and more how I want my facial contouring to turn out... I find a lot of places like Banobagi and Wonjin look super sharp and photoshopped to me. But is it really not a good place to go?

I'm happy with my V-line experience at JK. They really take care of their patients from start to end, and I got more compliments on my appearance after my surgery. Tempted to go back one day for BA but I think maybe I have enough of surgery--the pain and downtime is no fun. :P

I think there are quite a few other reputable clinics though. Just never ever step into Grand, ID or BK!

I'm happy with my V-line experience at JK. They really take care of their patients from start to end, and I got more compliments on my appearance after my surgery. Tempted to go back one day for BA but I think maybe I have enough of surgery--the pain and downtime is no fun. :P

I think there are quite a few other reputable clinics though. Just never ever step into Grand, ID or BK!
Did you notice any sagging?

Ohh this is very helpful! I've been thinking about going to JK because their results look so natural. Who did your surgery?

Did you notice any sagging?

Sorry about the tardy reply, I fell ill earlier this week.

Yes I did feel the jawline felt a bit less firm after recovering from the surgery. But having some laser treatments when I can has helped to keep my skin in good condition. :smile: But it's a risk of bone contouring surgery to bear in mind. Depends how much u want/need a more feminine face shape. I needed it! Lol

Reactions: Yumigumi
Ohh this is very helpful! I've been thinking about going to JK because their results look so natural. Who did your surgery?

Sorry again for the slow reply :smile: I fell sick.

Dr Kim Sung-Sik was the dr, he's nice and very professional. I have no experience with their other drs though. I was partly swayed because of their attractive patients in the lobby and their attractive staff, because I've heard a lot of staff get work done at the clinic they work for.

If u wanna do any surgery in Seoul though, I recommend visiting quite a few clinics, at least 3-4. Don't just visit JK and Banobagi. It's a big decision! Esp if you're doing nose/boobs because I've heard those surgeries have the most return visits required, so u really need a place that u're confident and comfortable with. :smile:

Sorry again for the slow reply :smile: I fell sick.

Dr Kim Sung-Sik was the dr, he's nice and very professional. I have no experience with their other drs though. I was partly swayed because of their attractive patients in the lobby and their attractive staff, because I've heard a lot of staff get work done at the clinic they work for.

If u wanna do any surgery in Seoul though, I recommend visiting quite a few clinics, at least 3-4. Don't just visit JK and Banobagi. It's a big decision! Esp if you're doing nose/boobs because I've heard those surgeries have the most return visits required, so u really need a place that u're confident and comfortable with. :smile:

Wait how many visits does nose need? I'm a foreigner :smile:

Wait how many visits does nose need? I'm a foreigner :smile:

The problem is u really don't know. I've heard nose surgery has relatively high rate of return visits required, because complications may occur in the coming years, even if u have a good doctor. Especially if you have an implant placed. The implant can shift, or the skin reacts to the implant material and the implant starts to press against the skin until u can feel and see irregularities in the skin.

If it's just a nose reduction, then hopefully there's less chance of issues. :smile:

Reactions: JessicaCorbyn
The problem is u really don't know. I've heard nose surgery has relatively high rate of return visits required, because complications may occur in the coming years, even if u have a good doctor. Especially if you have an implant placed. The implant can shift, or the skin reacts to the implant material and the implant starts to press against the skin until u can feel and see irregularities in the skin.

If it's just a nose reduction, then hopefully there's less chance of issues. :smile:

Thank you! I am half German so my bridge is not high high but not low either. Hopefully I won't need the implant :smile:

Who did your v-line?