Which Pirata Should I Keep? Zucca or Campeggio?

Which Pirata Should I Keep? Zucca or Campeggio?

• Pirata Zucca

• Pirata Campeggio

Results are only viewable after voting.

Danelys

Prof. Chicken Chaser
Jun 20, 2007
Hi everybody! My hubby is being cheap again and is only letting me keep one. I do understand because I also have or had the 1 print rule. Since I am a Gemini and can never make up my mind. Which one should I keep? Both the Zucca and Campeggio have amazing printment IMO... Grrr I wish I was rich..lol Anyways he is right. And I can only keep one to have any hope of getting something in Citta Rosa soon...

Pirata Zucca
myzucca.jpg

myzucca2.jpg

myzucca1.jpg

myzucca3.jpg

Pirata Campeggio
piratacamp.jpg

piratacamp1.jpg

piratacamp2.jpg

piratacamp3.jpg

i'd say it depends on which style u like better and which u think u'd use more. btw, the print placement on ur zucca is gorgeous! :drool:

Hi there. Thanks! Yeah I lucked out there. I have in fact 2 Pirata Zucca because I got one at SH and it wasnt for me because the Sparrows and one of the Pirates was missing but then I found this on at the Seattle Outlet and got it. It was the only one they got. So I am torn between the Campeggio and Zucca. Because I love the Campeggio. And have it in L'Amore and Inferno. And this is the only Zucca I have. And prob the only one I would ever get because the only other bags I am buying from the upcoming print is Vacanze in Ciao Ciao. Darn it, this is hard... :sweatdrop:

The print placement on the Zucca is really perfect, but which do you find more functional? I like the roominess of the Campeggio and that you can use it like a messenger.

I agree that the placement on the Zucca is perfect. I use my Zucca for special occasions and the Campeggio as a workhorse bag. Which do you need or does need ever really enter in to what we WANT.

LoL I just saw that I put printment instead of placement.. lol my bad.. My mom came for a visit just now and I asked her. Her being a Libra and worst then a Gemini she couldnt help me.. This is hard.. Because I love both bags... *sigh* :shrugs:

Definitely the zucca it has an awesome placement on it!! You cannot let that bag go. :love::love: Plus I don't know if it's me or the picture but it looks as though the print on the back of your campeggio is blurry. :confused1: