Which pink should I pick?

CPA

Dec 4, 2011
Bagalicous Land, USA
IMG_1255.jpg I love these pink twist mm bag, please let me know which one to get? The plain ballerina pink or the one with the studs?
I like the plain one but the one with the stud is different and stunning also. Thanks for your help and advise.

sfgiantsgirl

SFGIANTSGIRL
Feb 12, 2015
Clayton
View attachment 3596121 I love these pink twist mm bag, please let me know which one to get? The plain ballerina pink or the one with the studs?
I like the plain one but the one with the stud is different and stunning also. Thanks for your help and advise.
I love the one with the studs but the plain one you may end up wearing more often. Either way, enjoy, from one pink girl to another.

Reactions: j19

honisnowy

Jun 6, 2016
IMHO the pink one in studs seems a little too busy. The plain pink one looks classy and it looks like something that can be worn for years, but not look dated. The pink with the studs looks trendy, but it seems like it will be a fad and not look as good in a few years.

burbluebee

May 5, 2012
I think the plain pink will stand the test of time. The studs might seem fun for a while, but I think after a while you would get tired of it.

Reactions: Aliluvlv

TaylorXavier

Mar 20, 2016
I like the plain one better too. The studded on looks too busy imho. I feel it would be harder to pair with clothes.

llhudson13

Feb 5, 2017
Studs. You may not have a chance to own a piece like that one again. Plain pink is usually pretty easy to get.