Which pink classic box to get?

Hi everyone. This is my first post on the Celine forum! I'm currently struggling between the blush and bubble medium boxes. I prefer the silver hw of the summer bubble but at the same time the blush box looks so beautiful on pictures. I'm not sure if I'll still feel the same when I'm looking at them in the shop as I've seen the blush one before but didn't like it as much. I found it to be a bit too orange-y, or flesh tone than it seems on pictures. I prefer more cool-toned pinks but usually I also prefer light pink (eg Hermès Rose Sakura) over medium or hot pinks (eg Hermès Rose Tyrien or Rose Shocking). This will be my first Celine box. Could you please share your opinions? TIA!

IMG_1486659119.265408.jpg

Reactions: kate2828
Hi everyone. This is my first post on the Celine forum! I'm currently struggling between the blush and bubble medium boxes. I prefer the silver hw of the summer bubble but at the same time the blush box looks so beautiful on pictures. I'm not sure if I'll still feel the same when I'm looking at them in the shop as I've seen the blush one before but didn't like it as much. I found it to be a bit too orange-y, or flesh tone than it seems on pictures. I prefer more cool-toned pinks but usually I also prefer light pink (eg Hermès Rose Sakura) over medium or hot pinks (eg Hermès Rose Tyrien or Rose Shocking). This will be my first Celine box. Could you please share your opinions? TIA!

View attachment 3600275
I think you answered your own question :angel: I personally love the Blush in the Shiny Goatskin-- but it does translate as a Nude or Flesh in person. The Bubble Pink is super fun and packs a visual punch. The silver hardware is great and If you're more on the playful, eccentric side: Bubble is a great Bag to play "Dress-Up" with. I vote Bubble!

Attachments

• IMG_0431.JPG
    IMG_0431.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 1,165
Reactions: animal 1
I think you answered your own question :angel: I personally love the Blush in the Shiny Goatskin-- but it does translate as a Nude or Flesh in person. The Bubble Pink is super fun and packs a visual punch. The silver hardware is great and If you're more on the playful, eccentric side: Bubble is a great Bag to play "Dress-Up" with. I vote Bubble!

Wow thanks for the mod pic! Yes I think I'm leaning towards bubble but do you think it's shade is consistent with the official picture or more orange toned? Thanks!

Wow thanks for the mod pic! Yes I think I'm leaning towards bubble but do you think it's shade is consistent with the official picture or more orange toned? Thanks!
The official Look Book images are always overblown with light, that sometimes the colors don't translate as well in person (in my experiences) -- but Bubble is a true Bubble-Gum pink in person. When I saw it I couldn't help but smile. It's a very joyful Bag in a beautiful silhouette.

View attachment 3600275
Agree with goldenbull- it sounds like you would be happier with the bubble!

This thread has made me laugh. :giggle: See below::smile:

I've the blush Celine box. I' ve loved the box bag ever since I've first seen it and this particular bag made me bite the bullet, finally. I love it, I think the colour's wonderful, and goes with so much. Would have preferred silver hardware, however. I don't see any orange undertones myself.

I've a Chanel bag similar to the bubble gum- it's very pretty and I love it. I got it in a consignment shop, it was in need of renovation, and I've worked on it quite a bit. I love the colour, it certainly has an impact, but I am not sure if it will be a forever bag for me.

If I had to choose one I'd personally go for blush as it looks so dignified and classy, and more versatile than the bubble gum but go with what your heart says. Hope the photos help!:heart:

Attachments

• IMG_1769.JPG
    IMG_1769.JPG
    145.1 KB · Views: 896