Which piece do you prefer?

Which do you prefer?

• Yellow gold vintage 5 motif Alhambra bracelet

• Frivole between the finger ring

Results are only viewable after voting.

lilmonkey

O.G.
Mar 16, 2010
I am dipping my toe in VCA and am interested in either a 5 motif Alhambra bracelet (yellow gold) or the delicious Frivole between the finger ring. For those of you who have either or both pieces, which do you prefer and how often do you wear it? I would wear it with a yellow gold diamond JUC. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 11.43.35 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 11.42.46 AM.png
H5459-L131075839.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 11.42.51 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 11.43.40 AM.png

I think the bracelet would be more versatile but I think the ring in incredible and unique. I don’t know if it would be as timeless but will a floral ring really go out of style?

I would go for the btf Frivole ring since you have YG JUC. I agree with DS, this ring will be better with the JUC.
I have JUC and solid VA 5 motifs and do not wear them together, i have tried but it does not work for me, i don't stuck bracelets for everyday wear.
Thank you for your input! I am leaning towards the ring myself but am concerned about its practicality. Then again, it’s jewelry! It is admittedly the one that makes me go :drool::love:. I have yet to see these pieces in person.

Ring for sure, the Frivole BTF ring was one of my first VCA pieces and like you have the JUC. The BTF ring pairs nicely with JUC.

Here’s my left and right hand bracelet stack this week and just wanted to show you how the Frivole goes really well with the JUC on my right hand (excuse my very bony hands!) versus my left hand.View attachment 4866427
How you have found the ring to hold up against stratches? It was on my list to by but I am not careful with my pieces.

Thank you for your input! I am leaning towards the ring myself but am concerned about its practicality. Then again, it’s jewelry! It is admittedly the one that makes me go :drool::love:. I have yet to see these pieces in person.
I'd love to see the photos of the ring on you, when you go to the boutique.
About the practicality, i hope somebody who owns the ring could step in. I only have small earrings in YG, (one of them is too loose) have dropped it on the ground ones, was sure it would be badly scratched, but it was not. I guess it did not happen because the way the petals are situated.

Reactions: lilmonkey
Ring for sure, the Frivole BTF ring was one of my first VCA pieces and like you have the JUC. The BTF ring pairs nicely with JUC.

Here’s my left and right hand bracelet stack this week and just wanted to show you how the Frivole goes really well with the JUC on my right hand (excuse my very bony hands!) versus my left hand.View attachment 4866427
Oh my word. Someone get my smelling salts! :wtf:

Do you think it would work equally well on the ring finger of your dominant hand? Or do you find that it is more wearable and comfortable on your middle finger considering its weight?