Which Picotin should I keep!?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I will probably keep both so I’m no help here :P

Definitely see them in person first!

CMilly likes this.
  2. I just went through a similar dilemma, I ordered the 18 etoupe GHW as I always loves neutral, but when I received it, it’s kinda dull irl for picotin and I agree with others that this is a fun bag so a pop color would look nicer. Although I would take a gold GHW as it doesn’t look as dull. I also think 18 is too small for me, so I returned the 18 etoupe and ordered the 22 rouge de coeur yesterday! Wait til you received it, you will know which one you want!

exchangeluxury likes this.
  3. I am so excited to see the babies soon!

4. When are you going to get yours? I should get mine by next Wednesday...I can’t wait either!! I also ordered a rodeo PM

5. I m going to pick the blue up this Saturday. I end up giving up the etoupe today! So glad that you ordered a rodeo. What color is that?

Ladybaga likes this.
  6. I got rose azalée/pain d'épice/violet, after I ordered I realized it looks kinda similar to another one I have...rose azalée/vert cyprès/bleu électrique :hrmm:

Attached Files:

7. This is so pretty! My main goal is to get the noir one . I guess it’s so hard to find it unless you want to pay a lot on Some other consignment website

8. Etoupe!

9. I would keep the Etoupe.
    I regularly see dark blue Picotins with gold hardware, and I don't like this combination at all.

10. Don't give up hoping!
    I was recently shown a black picotin 22 with ghw in rue de Sèvres (but preferred waiting for the perfect GP)

11. My vote goes to blue. I know etoupe is a classic colour and very popular. But I had an etoupe bag and sold it as I found it didn't match anything in my wardrobe! While blue works like a charm!

12. If you only plan to keep one. Then etoupe

13. End up exchanging them and got the gris mouette ghw SA says it’s a new color that just came in in 2019 IMG_0660.JPG

magic999, jyyanks, 1LV and 7 others like this.
  14. Correction:
    Vert bosphore is the color

15. Keeeeeep the Etoupe!