Which Peyton?? Purple or Black Patent??

Which color Patent Peyton to buy?

• Purple Patent Peyton

• Black Patent Peyton

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 4, 2008
I have a gift card for coach.. trying to decide which color Peyton Patent I should get Purple or Black??
I know the the purple doesn't have the legacy lining and the street limited tag..But the purple is such a fabulous color!
ekk I like them both obviously can't afford both!

:shrugs::heart::drool:

Attachments

• 13051_b4px_a0.jpg
    13051_b4px_a0.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 100
  • !BMzGzZ!B2k~$(KGrHgoH-CoEjlLlfZ3LBJmY7UepG!~~_1.JPG
    !BMzGzZ!B2k~$(KGrHgoH-CoEjlLlfZ3LBJmY7UepG!~~_1.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 92
Supposedly there are a few add'l purple but less than 20 at the moment. The other day there were only two, so I don't know if some are returns or what! I chose the purple, but just remember that is has no Legacy stripe lining..you can see the pics in my thread if you haven't already.

Supposedly there are a few add'l purple but less than 20 at the moment. The other day there were only two, so I don't know if some are returns or what! I chose the purple, but just remember that is has no Legacy stripe lining..you can see the pics in my thread if you haven't already.

your returning your patent purple peyton arent you?:crybaby:

^^ I don't know yet! I liked it out in light better today! I ordered another bag, though, so I will return one of the three. I'm not sure which one yet.

TBH I do like it more and more. Sometimes it takes me a while to warm up to something.

My vote is to order the purple, see how you like it, and if not, then scope the outlets for the black. The black patent is obviously cheaper, but the thing is we don't know if the purple will be replenished. This is why I'm sitting with 3 bags right now...I was afraid of missing out on two, so I just thought I would see how I like them and go from there.

^^ I don't know yet! I liked it out in light better today! I ordered another bag, though, so I will return one of the three. I'm not sure which one yet.

TBH I do like it more and more. Sometimes it takes me a while to warm up to something.

AWWW~!!!!!
I am so happy to hear that makes me feel a little more confident about getting the purple now!!! wohoo.. I know this may sound weird but how does her leather smell?? thats my favorite part of leather handbags hehe. :yes:

My vote is to order the purple, see how you like it, and if not, then scope the outlets for the black. The black patent is obviously cheaper, but the thing is we don't know if the purple will be replenished. This is why I'm sitting with 3 bags right now...I was afraid of missing out on two, so I just thought I would see how I like them and go from there.

do you think since its a purple color It can still be worn with everything? everyday