Which Petite Malle are you getting?

Alexis168

Haters suck
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
USA
Just curious. Which Petite Malle are you getting? I'm wondering how popular is it on this forum.

Alexis168

Haters suck
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
USA
I'd prepaid for the Mono one. Not sure if I'll like it and not sure if it's worth it for a small little bag. This one will be my "not practical" purchase. Will have to see it in person to decide. Did you order one?

vinbenphon1

May 2, 2013
Western Australia
I put my name down for the DE one, but changed my mind because of the long strap (I don't like crossbody). I am waiting to see the Cruise release because they have a short chain strap. Fingers crossed that they don't change it.

cali_moon

O.G.
Jul 22, 2010
USA
Cannot wait to see the reveals from both of my favorite tpfers: Alexis and Shalomjude. I will just ooh and aah for your gorgeous PM, as no matter how hard I try, I don't think I have any chance to wear it. The rose one is my favorite Shalomjude, go for it.

marvelyngarasi

808 LVoe
Feb 6, 2012
Hawaii
Cannot wait to see the reveals from both of my favorite tpfers: Alexis and Shalomjude. I will just ooh and aah for your gorgeous PM, as no matter how hard I try, I don't think I have any chance to wear it. The rose one is my favorite Shalomjude, go for it.
Me too. I had to make my decision today and I decided not to because it was too much for a little purse. I will just wait for the cruise and the collaboration from the six iconoclasts.

shalomjude

O.G.
Jan 30, 2006
Australia
They are not receiving the rose here so mono was my only option as red is not my colour

Grace1982

Feb 10, 2013
Melbourne
I ordered the mono one, only two weeks till we can see it IRL, I am hoping it will arrive before 15th august, finger crossed:smile:

Bethc

O.G.
Oct 7, 2007
I ordered the silver, waiting to hear from my SA... She said some of the other colors had come in already, but not the silver or gold?

cali_moon

O.G.
Jul 22, 2010
USA
I ordered the silver, waiting to hear from my SA... She said some of the other colors had come in already, but not the silver or gold?
Hi Beth, have you seen the one handle speedy? It is growing on me and wonder what do you think about it. I am interested in the BB size.

loreb

Jul 17, 2014
The Petite Malle is amazing, really beautifull and elegant... The interior is with Matellassé, so very beautiful. The only thing is its really small inside... Me, I fell in love with the Dora bag... The shape is so amazing !
The speedy one handle is really classy. However, as I am not used to it, it is still a really weird feeling.