Which Perfume Shall I get?

How fast do you go through perfume? I love Lovely because it smells so fresh and would be an excellent springtime fragrance. Island has just a little more of a summer tone to it with the cedar. Both are yummy fragrances.

I would choose Lovely. I have smelled the MKors Bermuda but I didn't like it as much. I don't know lasting power of Kors but I have heard that Lovely doesn't last very long. However if you buy a perfume set with a lotion, the lotion keeps the scent lasting longer (I've also heard that cetaphil lotion works too but have never tried it).
Good luck!

The SA at Macy's sprayed some Lovely on a piece of ribbon for me to smell the other day, and to be honest-it smelled HORRIBLE at first-she told me it would. After a few minutes I smelled it again and it was Lovely, but that first initial spray scared me away. I have Capri by MK, and it doesn't last very long, not sure about Bermuda though (Love the pink bottle)

The SA at Macy's sprayed some Lovely on a piece of ribbon for me to smell the other day, and to be honest-it smelled HORRIBLE at first-she told me it would. After a few minutes I smelled it again and it was Lovely, but that first initial spray scared me away. I have Capri by MK, and it doesn't last very long, not sure about Bermuda though (Love the pink bottle)

That happened to me with my HG perfume (NR EDP). It smelled horrible on the tester strip at first but dried down to complete wonderfulness! I think you, like me, probably got a big whiff of alcohol combined with the sharp top-notes (which I believe that Lovely also has), and ended up with a terrible combination :-P

Out of those two I would go with island bermuda- i have smelt it and it is sooo pretty. if you are looking for a musk based scent i would check out narciso rodriguez (sp?) for her- I was very dissapointed with lovely bc IMO it is a blatant (but not near as good) copy of NR. There is an EDT and an EDP version and they smell slightly different- I prefer the EDT, but both are amazing.

Also- I would make a visit to Sephora bc they will give you a free sample of all 3 (I know they will have NR and MK, but depending on the Sephora you go to they may be out of Lovely) - that way you can try them out b4 you buy.

Good luck!

Last edited: