Which pens suitable for Agenda PM pen loop?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've searched the forum and have read all the information I could find, but I still can't find definitive answers about which pens fit in the pen loop in the PM/small ring agendas.

I don't want to buy an LV pen, and I really have no desire to spend much more than £20 (around $30) on a pen. Are there any that definitely comfortably fit the PM/small ring's pen loop?

I have seen a lot of people mention this pen (I think this is the one!) from Tiffany: http://www.tiffany.co.uk/Shopping/Item.aspx?sku=10493757&mcat=148212&cid=297641&fromGrid=1&search_params=s+5-p+1-c+297641-r+201432137+201323338-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+ - if I was going to buy a more expensive pen, I would probably go for something at this sort of price point. I saw a post mention that it comes with lifetime ink replacements, but I don't see any mention of this on the Tiffany site. Does this pen fit?

If anyone could recommend a reasonably inexpensive pen that actually fits, without stretching, the pen loop and that is available to buy either in the UK or online (preferably a UK or European online retailer) I'd really appreciate it. I've had a look at some of the pens on Spacepen.com but I've also heard other tPFers say that these pens do not fit the PM/small ring agendas.

2. Do a search there are many threads on this topic

3. Yes, but threads which don't answer my questions, as I said.

4. The spacepen stowaway does work, but it has to be the stowaway. I have a tiffany pen, and it doesn't really fit (not to mention that I hate that pen too). The best fit is really the Vuitton agenda pen, but I have had good luck with the stowaway. I think it retails for around $10 US. I would just search for it. For what it is worth, my agenda is the damier koala PM. I found the recommendation on the agenda thread by 2 different people before I bought and tried mine. Hope that helps.

5. Thank you for your answer, lelliebunny, much appreciated.

I would love a Vuitton agenda pen, but I can't justify spending that amount of cash on a pen, at least at the moment. The Tiffany pens look nice (in fact I've just spotted a red one which is slightly cheaper and would probably go better with my Damier Ebene agenda) but really, I'd just like any pen (doesn't have to be fancy - I really don't need a silver/gold plated pen) that fits and without stretching the loop.

I'll look into the Stowaway Spacepen, thanks. Does it fit without being too much of a tight squeeze?

6. it isn't much of a squeeze as long as you don't push it through down onto the cap. when i want to take it out, i push up from the bottom of the pen instead of pulling from the top. here are a few pics that i snapped to give you an idea of how it looks. :smile:

Attached Files:

7. ^ Thank you so much for the pictures!

That looks like a great fit, and it goes so well with your lovely Koala agenda. :smile:

Do you know if the small ring agenda's loop is the same size as yours?

8. The Fisher Stowaway is a great little pen and it fits nicely. Can't go wrong for the price.

9. Argh. I've just attempted to buy one from spacepen.com and they don't ship to the UK. I didn't realise that they had a European site, but I can't find the Stowaway pens on there! :sad:

Does anyone know of another Spacepen that fits the small ring agenda? The European/UK site is here: http://www.fisherspacepen.co.uk but as I said it shows no sign of any products called 'Stowaway'.

10. My friend had the same Dilemma! She settled for a Parker pen.

11. I've bought a Stowaway pen from the american ebay, they have international shipping.

12. Thank you for that suggestion, I hadn't even thought on eBay! I see that there are a few on there, plus some sellers have the refills too.

I've sent an email to the European Spacepen site to enquire about any other styles they have that are of the same dimensions or smaller than the Stowaway. I'm thrilled that I won't have to spend £80 on a pen in order to have one that fits in my agenda! I think the Tiffany pen is lovely, but really other than a couple of Parkers (which are not exactly Montblanc or LV) I'm not desperately into pens, I'd rather put the money towards my next LV item!

13. It is a PM size/small ring agenda. :smile:

14. Oh, okay - I wasn't sure if the Koala was different. Thank you for your help!

15. I have a tiffany pen and it does fit. It just sucks at writing. Just not smooth enough. My agenda is the small ring koala too, just in mono.