• 2 regular Loves with 1 sm pave Love

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • 1 regular Love with 1 regular pave Love

Votes: 29 70.7%

• Total voters

glamourbag

O.G.
Feb 25, 2010
If you think that you will ever in the future want the full size pave, I recommend getting that. Everything else from the Love collection is below those price points ("those" being dependent upon which pave piece you choose). Due to price increases, start with the priciest wish list item and work downwards. Less expensive pieces will always be easier to obtain even with price increases. The pricier the item, the larger price jump gets. Plus, the regular size pave can be worn alone and hold its own; hence providing wearer various pairing and non pairing options. The thin, while lovely, looks best in addition to another piece.

ehy210

O.G.
Apr 21, 2011
You already know my vote! Full pave with regular love. Another thing to note: the cost of two loves ($15k) with small pave ($27k) is getting very close to the price of one full pave ($44k). It is personal preference whether you want to stack or wear more of a statement piece.

Small pave is beautiful in an understated way. I think I would’ve liked the sparkle from two small paves stacked together but I did find one small pave a little underwhelming. Personally, I think you can get a very very nice diamond tennis bracelet for the same price as small pave that gives more way sparkle. Full pave is very distinct in the design that is hard to replicate.

sleepydoc.

Oct 10, 2021
You already know my vote! Full pave with regular love. Another thing to note: the cost of two loves ($15k) with small pave ($27k) is getting very close to the price of one full pave ($44k). It is personal preference whether you want to stack or wear more of a statement piece.

Small pave is beautiful in an understated way. I think I would’ve liked the sparkle from two small paves stacked together but I did find one small pave a little underwhelming. Personally, I think you can get a very very nice diamond tennis bracelet for the same price as small pave that gives more way sparkle. Full pave is very distinct in the design that is hard to replicate.
You are right about the prices. One of the regular Loves is from 11 years ago. The second is recently purchased and is the 4 diamond so significant price jump from plain Love. I am also a little underwhelmed by the 4 diamonds and think it is hardly noticeable from the plain.

Reactions: ehy210

ehy210

O.G.
Apr 21, 2011
You are right about the prices. One of the regular Loves is from 11 years ago. The second is recently purchased and is the 4 diamond so significant price jump from plain Love. I am also a little underwhelmed by the 4 diamonds and think it is hardly noticeable from the plain.
I was in between the 4 diamond love and plain love two years ago when I bought it. While 4 diamond love is beautiful, I’m glad I opted for plain love instead. I think my money was better spent putting it towards my other Cartier purchases.

Reactions: sleepydoc.
Mar 27, 2009
If you think that you will ever in the future want the full size pave, I recommend getting that. Everything else from the Love collection is below those price points ("those" being dependent upon which pave piece you choose). Due to price increases, start with the priciest wish list item and work downwards. Less expensive pieces will always be easier to obtain even with price increases. The pricier the item, the larger price jump gets. Plus, the regular size pave can be worn alone and hold its own; hence providing wearer various pairing and non pairing options. The thin, while lovely, looks best in addition to another piece.
I agree with this!

Reactions: glamourbag

sleepydoc.

Oct 10, 2021
Thanks for everyone's input - and feel free to post your own pics! I am leaning toward @ehy210's opinion, full pavé as a weekend daily. IMO the 4 diamond Love is not worth the 50% upcharge from the plain, and between it and the sm pavé I will spend close to full pavé price. I also do not love how the plain and 4 diamond look together on me (a downside of only seeing on line pics!). I will likely return the 4 diamond and purchase one of the pavé models.