Which pattern would you go for the double? DA,DE or Mono?

Personally, the print also depends on the design of the bag. The DE looks great and you can use it under all kinds of weather. But I also have a few Mono pieces...Mono is very iconic. Azur is fresh...as long as there isn't too much vachetta. I would actually like to own at least one small Azur item because it's very pretty.

Overall, I think it depends on what you already have in your collection and what you will use the bag for. If you want subtle and durable, then go for DE. A fresh look...then DA. Timelessness...for me it is the Mono. HTH!

Get the totally in azur! I looks great IRL and will round out your collection :smile:

If only looking at canvas, I'd say DE, though I would say something epi and black really rounds out a collection. Or maybe mon mono would add some pop.

Most of my pieces- all but one- are mono. My mom too.

REALQuestion is, what bags are in your current collection? An what type of bag are you looking for at the moment? Are you shoulder, hand held, or crossbody?

I would think about getting vernis or epi if I were you. That would achieve the diversity you are looking for. If you are set in canvas, I would choose based on the look of the bag. For e.g,, I prefer a speedy in mono, but I prefer the alma in de, so it just depends...

Guys Im settling myself for canvas prints for now, Ill get to leather later :smile:

Heres something that could help you guys =D please help me...which option!? ;) ( attached pic )

Attachments

• yeah i love it - Copy.png
    yeah i love it - Copy.png
    471.3 KB · Views: 213
Guys Im settling myself for canvas prints for now, Ill get to leather later :smile:

Heres something that could help you guys =D please help me...which option!? ;) ( attached pic )

Like i said shoulder, handheld or crossbody. The only consistent bags u have for the options are Neverfull and Speedy. So ask yourself what you would get more use of and that is a personal preference since none of us will be wearing it. An some if not most own both:smile:

Op,
Are you looking for answers to patterns? Or purse style types?

I prefer mono because of the variety of styles you can get. I really love my two bags in DE which are Trevi and Eva.

I started out with Azur, then bought a piece in Mono, and then Ebene. I think my next Canvas piece will be another piece in Ebene. But it might be Monogram. I think I will always have more Mono/DE then Azur.

Like i said shoulder, handheld or crossbody. The only consistent bags u have for the options are Neverfull and Speedy. So ask yourself what you would get more use of and that is a personal preference since none of us will be wearing it. An some if not most own both:smile:

Op,
Are you looking for answers to patterns? Or purse style types?

I prefer mono because of the variety of styles you can get. I really love my two bags in DE which are Trevi and Eva.

@nessie

I have the neverfull and speedy b mono already. :smile:

@loveinla

Patterns dear...i thought if i could state the style it could help:smile:

I really dont know what to get and im sort of confused with myself. They are all great bags and i tried them on the store.

Well, I personally love DE the most. If I had to get rid of all LV lines and pick only one that woud be it. I can carry my Ebene bags with anything, to anything, anywhere, hassle free!

Well, I personally love DE the most. If I had to get rid of all LV lines and pick only one that woud be it. I can carry my Ebene bags with anything, to anything, anywhere, hassle free!

Thanks...but just a favor....what option in my post above do you think looks the best? Like, which has the best combintion of patterns? :smile: thanks