Which patent Jumbo as my 1st Chanel?? (pic)

Which patent Jumbo should be my first Chanel?

• Navy Patent

• Black Patent

Results are only viewable after voting.

crystalrnc

I woke up like dis
O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
Ladies,

I'm so excited, and I need your help: which Jumbo should I get as my first Chanel--- the Navy or Black Jumbo w/SHW????

ALSO, IS PATENT A GOOD FIRST CHANEL???????

I'm taken by the patent, currently, as it's a little different from all the caviar black w/gold Jumbo's....

TIA!!!!

Attachments

• 2014-09-20 16.40.54.jpg
    2014-09-20 16.40.54.jpg
    882.1 KB · Views: 573
  • 2014-09-20 16.42.42.jpg
    2014-09-20 16.42.42.jpg
    874.9 KB · Views: 577
Both are gorgeous, but after you buy the 'classics' you find yourself wanting something different, unusual! I think you should go for the navy since you have found a nice colour which is more unique!

Navy. I have a navy Chanel and it is so versatile.

ETA: I have a black patent WOC and have had a patent GST in the past and Chanel's patent is surprisingly durable. The ONLY issue I have is fingerprints.

I LOVE patent as well, it definitely is much more unique than the classic caviar jumbos that everyone else has. If this is your first, I would definitely go with the black. You will be able to wear the black a LOT more often and will never have any regrets on your choice. Its an expensive bag, go for the colour that you personally think is more versatile, the colour that you can wear most often.

tough choice ~ I almost voted for black until I saw the pictures ~ they are both stunning!

PS I have a black patent Chanel w/shw and it is so stunning ~ puffy and smells gorgeous and goes great with black patent Prada pumps ~ but that blue one is very special. Glad I don't have to make this choice.