Which Paraty? New it bag?

I am loving the Paraty Katie Holmes, and MK are carrying. What do you guys think the leather or Python? the python is gorgeous, but it's pricey
and I'm in Florida so maybe it's too heavy looking?:confused1::confused1::confused1:

i like the regular leather as well and i dont have to worry about the scales curling up. It doesnt really look like an IT bag as it is quite classic and discrete looking. Go for it !

Galex - I have two python Chloe bags and yes - the scales do curl up over time. Not all of them and I don't see what the big deal is about their doing that? It is inevitable - even with "careful" usage for a little bit of that to happen and I think it adds to the beauty of the texture!

have any of the scales on your bags actually come off? Does it make the leather really thin? I agree with you that it must add extra texture and makes it more unique, but will it ever make a hole in the bag?? sorry for all the questions, but i love this bag and i really want to make sure that it's worth the $$ because after this i will be banned for a very long time

I have never had a single scale come off and I am not delicate in the least with these bags. I have heard that you are not supposed to get the skin wet but I am not sure what happens if you do? A stray raindrop or snowflake has probably hit them without any effect. The skin on Chloe python has been remarkably hardy and thick (no possible holes!) and yet softer than you would imagine. Chloe python is the best I have "felt" - as compared to Chanel and Gucci. I would not hesitate materials-wise to buy the Paraty. But - you don't want to wait for the markdowns?

I have never had a single scale come off and I am not delicate in the least with these bags. I have heard that you are not supposed to get the skin wet but I am not sure what happens if you do? A stray raindrop or snowflake has probably hit them without any effect. The skin on Chloe python has been remarkably hardy and thick (no possible holes!) and yet softer than you would imagine. Chloe python is the best I have "felt" - as compared to Chanel and Gucci. I would not hesitate materials-wise to buy the Paraty. But - you don't want to wait for the markdowns?

Thanks for all your help! Do you think this bag will make it to the mark-downs??

They all do eventually. I bought both of mine at 50% off. And they do pop up on ebay. But - this doesn't happen right away when the bag is hot. It takes at least 6 months for deals to start - a long time to wait. I am trying to think if I have seen a python Heloise on ebay lately with a good price?

I love the python because I think it gives it that edgier edge LOL, but I definitely think that python is more of a cold weather material. I assume that the weather in Florida is quite warm? If so, I say go for the normal leather!