Which pandora mini

deenab

Nov 19, 2013
I'm looking for a small crossbody bag that I can wear anywhere, it should even go with my gym clothes. It's kinda hard to find such a bag that can look good both dressed up or dressed down, on any occasion.

But I think pandora mini is that one.

Now my last decision is on color and leather.

Which one do you think I should choose?

* pandora mini black sugar leather
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1446980473.187810.jpg

* pandora mini black Pepe leather
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1446980497.321022.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1446980510.521399.jpg

* pandora mini magnolia, I think it's lambskin
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1446980531.923586.jpg

* any other suggestion?

Last edited:

mmmilkman

Sep 13, 2006
That's the one that would probably go with everything in my wardrobe, from sporty to casual to maybe even dinner. But it's also the least special one.... :S

The sugar leather seems the less flashy, but you'll get so much use out of it and may end up being your favorite bag. I have a Large and Mini Panda in sugar leather (or goatskin) and I always end up using these 2. :smile:

deenab

Nov 19, 2013
If the sugar is goatskin, what leather is the Pepe? Isn't goatskin quite a delicate leather? Would Pepe be more long lasting for you?

Pepe is lambskin which in general is more prone to scratches than goatskin but this kind of treated lambskin like the Pepe is might actually be pretty durable. The least durable is probably the magnolia which is plain undistressed lambskin...

deenab

Nov 19, 2013
I have worn it with everything. My look is edgy, minimalist and I have worn it with everything from day wear to night's out. It's very versatile and adds something unique to any look.

Thanks, do you have the Pepe with gold hardware or the one with silver hw. I saw a lady on the street once with a medium Pepe with gold hw, she also had the edgy look and it really looked amazing. I am craving for a medium Pepe pandora since then :smile:

deenab

Nov 19, 2013
The sugar leather seems the less flashy, but you'll get so much use out of it and may end up being your favorite bag. I have a Large and Mini Panda in sugar leather (or goatskin) and I always end up using these 2. :smile:

Yeah, it does seem like this one is the most versatile, a really good bag which will go with everything. I have a medium sugar Bordeaux pandora and I love it very much... No Pepe leather in my collection yet though, not to mention magnolia :smile: