Which pair?

Feb 10, 2014
I really hope this is where I should post this

So I have been looking into getting a pair of quatrefoil earrings for a while and I have narrowed it down to 2 pairs, trying to decide between the 2. They are both 14k yellow gold and onix. I already have a preference but the ones I like are literally double the price of the other ones, and idk that the difference is enough to warrant it

IMG_1483633254.220743.jpg

Which ones do you like better, left or right?

Feb 10, 2014
I like the detail of the first pair a little bit bettter... but if they are 2x the price of the other.. the plain ones are just as pretty or vice versa..
My sister was saying most people wouldn't even be able to tell the difference, especially from far away.

I like the ones on the left with the milligrane (?) edging.
Those are the ones I like too, I love the edging! The detail is so pretty to me

I prefer the look of the plain ones (right), plus you could technically get another pair, 2 for 1 [emoji12]
Hahaha that is a good way to look at it!!!!

TBH the left ones are $125 and the right ones are $55, so it is more than twice the price, but neither one is extremely expensive... idk.

jchen815

Nov 30, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
My sister was saying most people wouldn't even be able to tell the difference, especially from far away.

Those are the ones I like too, I love the edging! The detail is so pretty to me

Hahaha that is a good way to look at it!!!!

TBH the left ones are $125 and the right ones are $55, so it is more than twice the price, but neither one is extremely expensive... idk.
oh i didn't realize they were affordable! In that case, get the one YOU like! :smile:

Aoifs

Mar 18, 2013
Dublin
Not that expensive so get the ones you love as you'll only still lust after them. Funny enough I prefer the cheaper pair...first time I've ever picked the cheaper one! I've expensive taste [emoji12]