Which Pair to Buy?

Hello All! Would like your input: which pair should I buy - that I would get the most benefit from - now and say 5-10 years from now?

I have these:
New Decoltissimo 85mm Black Patent and Decollete 85mm Nude Patent

Which do yourecommend I get: electric blue or black kid?
Decollete 85mm Electric Blue or Decollete 85mm Black KID

My apologies, tried to make pictures smaller.

Thank you!

Attachments

• JPEG 1.jpg
    JPEG 1.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 460
  • JPEG 3.jpg
    JPEG 3.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 464
  • JPEG 4.jpg
    JPEG 4.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 466
  • JPEG 2.jpg
    JPEG 2.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 460
I'd go for the blue patent as you already have a the décolleté in black patent, blue would add more variety. Do u think you'd get a lot of wear out of the blue? I.e. Can u see yourself wearing them very often? Do they go with clothes you have in your wardrobe?

Thank you for your feedback! I can see myself wearing the blue...to give an outfit a pop of color. Of the two, most of my wardrobe go with black. I really like the blue; I'm just concerned if it's trendy and would look dated rather than classic 10 years from now.

In my opinion, since you already have the black patent, I wouldn't go for the black kid. I would only go for a second pair of black, if my first pair would be suede and I wanted another pair that can withstand a little rain as well, but with the patent you already have that.

Now, for the blue. I think it is an absolute beautiful color, it can really brighten up an outfit.
That being said, it is not a color I would buy with the intention to have as a versatile, classic pair that would match my entire wardrobe. When I would buy a popping color like that, that I can only pair with a few outfits, I would keep in mind that it would not be a pair I'd wear a lot.
It is not a true classic color, but I don not consider it a real trend color either; it's appropriate for all ages and occasions, so yes, in 5-10 years, you can still wear them.

Some unsolicited opinion: Decollete looks fantastic in red/Pavot kid leather and that is a true classic color (it compliments every wardrobe, always) that pops as well. But I don't know if red is a color you like...

I like the blue Decollete. Since you already have nude and black patent covered, a bright pop of colour would be a good choice. A closed pointy toe stiletto is very much a classic style. It's fun to add color.