Which Pair to Buy?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello All! Would like your input: which pair should I buy - that I would get the most benefit from - now and say 5-10 years from now?

I have these:
    New Decoltissimo 85mm Black Patent and Decollete 85mm Nude Patent

Which do yourecommend I get: electric blue or black kid?
    Decollete 85mm Electric Blue or Decollete 85mm Black KID

My apologies, tried to make pictures smaller.

Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. I'd go for the blue patent as you already have a the décolleté in black patent, blue would add more variety. Do u think you'd get a lot of wear out of the blue? I.e. Can u see yourself wearing them very often? Do they go with clothes you have in your wardrobe?

3. Thank you for your feedback! I can see myself wearing the blue...to give an outfit a pop of color. Of the two, most of my wardrobe go with black. I really like the blue; I'm just concerned if it's trendy and would look dated rather than classic 10 years from now.

4. In my opinion, since you already have the black patent, I wouldn't go for the black kid. I would only go for a second pair of black, if my first pair would be suede and I wanted another pair that can withstand a little rain as well, but with the patent you already have that.

Now, for the blue. I think it is an absolute beautiful color, it can really brighten up an outfit.
    That being said, it is not a color I would buy with the intention to have as a versatile, classic pair that would match my entire wardrobe. When I would buy a popping color like that, that I can only pair with a few outfits, I would keep in mind that it would not be a pair I'd wear a lot.
    It is not a true classic color, but I don not consider it a real trend color either; it's appropriate for all ages and occasions, so yes, in 5-10 years, you can still wear them.

Some unsolicited opinion: Decollete looks fantastic in red/Pavot kid leather and that is a true classic color (it compliments every wardrobe, always) that pops as well. But I don't know if red is a color you like...

5. I like the blue Decollete. Since you already have nude and black patent covered, a bright pop of colour would be a good choice. A closed pointy toe stiletto is very much a classic style. It's fun to add color.

6. The blue one's are pretty, I have this color In a Pigalle 100 and I like it too !!

7. that blue is gorgeous

8. Definitely blue!!!!

9. Blue! It´s an amazing color.

10. I saw that blue in store the other day and it is stunning! I vote for blue:smile:

11. Blue!

12. The blue. It's a great pop of color! :blossom:

13. I would go for black patent as you can also wear tights with these. the scratches or dents wont be as visible as other colors in my experience..

14. Both?? Hehe. I like the blue! 😁

Sent from my SM-G935F using PurseForum mobile app

15. I'd go with the Blue as well...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice