which pair of shoes should I get

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm stuck choosing between the three.. so I need some help ladies.. they are michael kors wedges for wearing with jeans, shorts and skirts. Maybe I should just buy the first two:lol: :lol: :lol: thanks

shoe3.jpg shoe2.jpg shoe1.jpg
  2. Go for the first two. I love the red ones! :love:

3. I like the second pair

4. the middle pair.

5. I adore the middle pair!!!

6. I'm lovin' the middle one too.. thanks Cristina and Ranskimmie... I think I should just save myself some thinking time and get the first two.. hehe:weird:

7. I absolutely :love: the first two pairs!
    I dont really care for the design on the last one.:noworry:

8. Love the red!

wedges are so comfortable to wear, so perhaps you can consider getting more than 1 ?

9. I have the first pair (in black); they hurt my toes! There doesn't seem to be enough room for them and I have normal feet (B width). :biggrin: Also, the foot seems to slip down a bit as you walk creating some space in the back. I don't know...they may fit you perfectly. Perhaps the third pair would be more comfortable, particularly for warmer weather. Good luck!:biggrin:

10. the second pair!

11. i love the first two pairs :P

12. 2nd.

13. I love the red ones! They are hot hot hot!!!!

14. I really like the second pair.

15. 2 nd pair

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice