Which Pair of Manolo Blahnik's is the most special?

Which is the most special pair of shoes? You can vote for more than one.

• Shoe # 1

• Shoe # 2

• Shoe # 3

• Shoe # 4

• Shoe # 5

• Shoe # 6

Results are only viewable after voting.
i love #1 because i have them and i fell in love with them after watching Sex & the City :love:

i love #2 because of the embossed motif on it. it's so unique, and i'd love to get a pair of those if i could:tender:

Most special...or most lucrative? :wtf:

To me, any pair of Manolos is special. As for the most recognizable, it is probably the Sedaraby because of the SatC episode.

clanalois said:
Most special...or most lucrative? :wtf:

To me, any pair of Manolos is special. As for the most recognizable, it is probably the Sedaraby because of the SatC episode.

What was the original retail price on the Sedarabys anyway?
Speaking of lucrative I do see them on eBay with claims that they are rare and high pricing- are they really that rare or is it just SatC hype?

I hate when sellers say something is rare when it is not and charge crazy prices!

sammiekat said:
What was the original retail price on the Sedarabys anyway?
Speaking of lucrative I do see them on eBay with claims that they are rare and high pricing- are they really that rare or is it just SatC hype?

I hate when sellers say something is rare when it is not and charge crazy prices!
They are just $645, I just bought a pair today from BG and they are being overnighted and should be here tomorrow. I don't know why anybody would pay ~$900 for them; they just don't know better and are cheated by sellers on Ebay. It's people like the OP who buy up all the remaining stock and sell them for ridiculous prices claiming that pieces are no longer being made.

BTW...because the Sedaraby is still being made, and many sizes are available from BG and Manolo boutique in NYC. The waitlist is less than 4 weeks at the boutique for currently unavailable sizes.

Lesson: All it takes is a phone call. There is no harm in watching out for yourself.