Which pair of boots should I get? Opinions please..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I need a new pair of affordable leather boots for fall and came across these two pairs that I like (mostly in part to the mid wedge heel). But, I am undecided on which pair I should get. So, I am seeking your help. Which pair do you like better? Thanks in advance! :smile:

Ann Taylor:

[​IMG]

link: http://www.anntaylor.com/ann/product/AT-Shoes-%26-Accessories/AT-View-All/Leona-Leather-Wedge-Booties/186417?colorExplode=false&skuId=90006517&catid=cata000020&productPageType=fullPriceProducts&defaultColor=6600

Michael Kors:

[​IMG]

link: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/michael-michael-kors-bromley-bootie/3176809?origin=category&cm_ven=Linkshare&cm_cat=partner&cm_pla=10&cm_ite=1&siteId=J84DHJLQkR4-R_AEod6VvnP4gbAgbq67Qg

Attached Files:

2. my vote goes for anne taylor!

3. I like the solid black look of the Michael Kors. :tup:

4. same here!

5. I like MK better.

6. Ann Taylor!

7. I like the MK Better!:love:
    They Remind me of my Jeffrey Campbell 99's!:ghi5:

8. I like the contrast with the Ann Taylor!

9. Yup, me too!

10. Ann Taylor. Me too like the contrast.

11. I like the MK too!

12. MK for me too.

THey're more like RO's boots which I love :biggrin:

13. i like the Michael Kors the best, mostly because I like the solid black coloring!!

14. I like the MK...its a cleaner slick look! very sharp!!
    It would look fabulous with black tights and a short dress/skirt

15. MK...but i would try in the store to see which pair is more comfortable. i bought a pair of MK OTK last winter...for some reason i always fell when i wore them.