which outlet is the best

nicola2093

O.G.
Jul 5, 2009
hi , i am planning a shopping trip and would be interested to know which outlet is the best to go to in terms of which has more choice. any advise would be really helpful as i am quite new to this ,also are there better days to go on than others, thanks. :sos:

Last edited:
I always go to the York outlet and have been very lucky to pick up a Choco Roxy and Choco bays on my visits! Would love to go to Shepton Mallet but is just to far from Manchester.

Nicola I see you are in Bristol It would make sense for you to go to Shepton this has the most stock and usually has loads of goodies :biggrin:

But if you want a whole days shopping go to Bicester as there are many other shops there

thanks nat and jackie, i was just wondering if bicester had more as alot of you seem to go there and come back with some great things.
maybe you have to go on the right days when they have had a delivery

Shepton gets deliveries regularly and also tends to get stock that the others don't like the Daria clutch that they've just had that was made by an apprentice.
It has the biggest range of stock and also has luggage, clothes and stationery.
I don't go on any particular day and have usually found something to come home with!

Nicola I see you are in Bristol It would make sense for you to go to Shepton this has the most stock and usually has loads of goodies :biggrin:

But if you want a whole days shopping go to Bicester as there are many other shops there

This is exactly what I was going to say.

Shepton is the biggest Mulberry outlet as its the Factory Shop but that is all that there is.

At Bicester you have loads of other stores so it really depends on whether you are purely Mulberry shopping or general shopping.

You can see what there is at Bicester at www.bicestervillage.co.uk

Snap! I would say the same too. Bicester is great for a day out and Shepton could become your new regular haunt :biggrin:

thanks ali and alycat, have looked at bicester website and it looks great a bit further for me to go but i agree it would make a good day out, as for shepton it's not too far for me , so i think a trip to both is on the cards - or is that credit cards :biggrin:

Does anyone know when biscester have deliveries. I am sure i read it was thursday or do they have several in week? wondered if a thursday would be the best day to travel there to get more choice and going quite a distance so don't want to waste OH time. thanks

Quite some time ago at Bicester they told me they had deliveries on a Wednesday, which meant that they were on the shop floor on Thursday. Not sure if this has changed recently, hopefully one of the others can confirm :tup: