Which outfit designed on Project Runway (1, 2 or 3) would you shell out for?

lyo111

Bag and Barbie Baby
Oct 30, 2006
Hey everyone!
I'm basically posting this thread because after watching reruns of Season 1 and 2 out of sheer boredom, I realized that I fell in love with this particular design:

austinscarlettbananarepublic.jpg

Made by a crowd favorite and one of my favorites as well, although I was rooting for someone else to win on the show. Can you guys guess who designed it?
Now, THIS, I would definitely shell out for.:love:

I'd love to see a challenge wherein they're asked to design a bag! That would definitely be something neat.:drool:

Love, Peace and Tim Gunn,
LYO :o)

^
I believe it was designed by Austen Scarlett for the Banana Republic challenge. I, too, loved that dress although as I recall the judges weren't thrilled. (I so rarely agree with them anyway!)

Yep, it's an Austin original! You're right, a lot of the times the judges are totally wrong with the winners but I think sometimes it's the fault of their guest judges which would explain why, during the Sasha Cohen challenge, this figure skating outfit:

zulema1.jpg
won over this
chloe1-1.jpg

Kayish: It IS divine, isn't it? :love:

^
I believe it was designed by Austen Scarlett for the Banana Republic challenge. I, too, loved that dress although as I recall the judges weren't thrilled. (I so rarely agree with them anyway!)

I loved the black Audrey Hepburn dress made by the designer that put "flourettes" on everything. (They were those little fabric flower things.) It was the dress that Heidi Klum said she would buy in every color! So would I!:P