which organizer: speedy 25 & NF mm

LVFloridagirl

Aug 4, 2019
So I caved and purchased the Speedy B25 in DE & Neverfull MM in DE. I need to get organizers for both but don't like a super boxy, ridged look. I've purchased felt organizers for my other bags and they work well but do add a lot structure and weight. Suggestions for ones that allow a bit of sag while not looking too sloppy? (I'll post pics once I pick up my new beauties.)

ILOVENOVA

Sep 1, 2020
Have you check out Samorga? They have variety options. I saw one where an insert organizer with no pocket and I really like that but end up not buying one because I already have one (not from them though).

freemouse

Oct 3, 2009
So I caved and purchased the Speedy B25 in DE & Neverfull MM in DE. I need to get organizers for both but don't like a super boxy, ridged look. I've purchased felt organizers for my other bags and they work well but do add a lot structure and weight. Suggestions for ones that allow a bit of sag while not looking too sloppy? (I'll post pics once I pick up my new beauties.)
I'm in the exact same position...a bit of sag...less boxy...what did you settle on?

mtstmichel

O.G.
Aug 26, 2008
US
Samorga now has a thinner felt 1.2mm that could provide organization with less structure. Maybe that will work for what you’re looking for.