Which Orange? Kelly vs Birkin

Which will u choose: Orange Kelly vs Orange Birkin

• 35 orange retourne clemence kelly PHW

• 30 orange togo birkin GHW

Results are only viewable after voting.

bornfree

O.G.
Aug 15, 2008
Given that orange is such a bright hermes color - which will you choose?

1. 35 orange retourne clemence kelly PHW OR
2. 30 orange togo birkin GHW

i personally love the chic-ness of carrying a kelly esply with the strap. But am concerned if a 35cm kelly may look too loud/big in orange? On the other hand, do you feel that a 30cm birkin in orange is like having a loud casual color in a smaller dressier size? :shrugs:

Which will you choose? Will be great if you can post some pics of yours too!

birkin just because i prefer birkins! :P but another good point is that kelly is more classic and orange wouldnt be the best on a kelly as a birkin, birkin is more casual and it would look gorgeous in togo with gold hardware

I stole this pic of geminisparkles from the action thread. It's a 22 cm So Kelly!

attachment.php

thanks irishlass1029 for posting the pics here. Yeah GS certainly look hot here!
ms. louboutin - but do you tik tt orange on birkin will look nicer in a 35 instead of a 30?

BTW, I voted for the Birkin - I just think the Kelly is too dressy for me to want one in orange. I have seen some who can rock it, though - just not for me...and I am a 30cm gal, myself. Not that I HAVE a birkin yet - LOL! But it will be a 30 cm when...

what color were you thinking of? POitron or the brighter orange?
I voted for birkin thinking of the brighter one, but if it' poitron, definitely the kelly!