Which Orange Bag?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. For some odd reason I keep looking at these two...which one do you like better? The flight bag is also $100 more...I'm hoping they both go on sale eventually.

diorflight.jpg dior2.jpg
  2. I like the second one.

3. I vote for the Flight one. I think the colors go together better. Both line came out about the same time. I think the Flight might be just slightly older than the other.
    :yes:

4. I prefer the flight bag, the pochette is cute but it's sooooo small !

5. i like the first one

6. 3 to 1 for the flight bag! This better go on sale soon!

7. I like the flight bag.

8. Wow! Thanks soooo much!!! Anyone know if it's authentic???? or should I repost this in the sticky?

9. It's authentic...I own the exact same purse and the interior tag looks EXACTLY like this. I purchased mine from eBay and took it to Holt Renfrew to compare with the real thing. The SAs weren't terribly happy with that, though.

10. i prefer the second one.

11. I prefer the colors of the flight bag.. Go for it!

12. I like the second one!

13. i like the first one.

14. I've seen the pochette in Neimans and it is very small. Smaller than it looks in the picture. IF you don't mind the size, I would go for it but otherwise, I vote for #1.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice