Which ones to keep? Versace, Chloe, Gucci., Jimmy Choo??

angeliho

Aug 18, 2008
Due to budget constraint, I just want to keep one bag. Which one should I keep?

Versace Quilted Patent Black Squash $1150
Versace Hair-Calf Satchel in Ruby color $1250
Chloe Paddington Classic Satchel Tan color $1000
Gucci Horsebit nail medium boston bag in white $887
Jimmy Choo Arianne Double Strap in Red $902

I just want to keep 2 or at most 3.

Please note that my style is more casual and I am a jean person most of the time. Please help by sending me your suggestions.

Attachments

• BGV02GY_mn.jpg
    BGV02GY_mn.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 77
  • NMV01Y4_mn.jpg
    NMV01Y4_mn.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 66
  • BGV04CQ_mn.jpg
    BGV04CQ_mn.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 64
  • zdlmlz5q-200.jpg
    zdlmlz5q-200.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 75
  • BGV03W5_mn.jpg
    BGV03W5_mn.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 66
If the pictures you posted are anything to go by in terms of real color then I definitely think you need to keep the bright red one. If you wear jeans and t-shirts all the time the red one will dress you up a bit, plus it has a nice "casual" shape to it.

I also like the tan Chloe one because it's a nice neutral bag that can go with anything.

Sorry about the lose of a few of your bags. Let us know which ones you keep.

:smile:

I like them all especially the Choo and the Gucci. Too bad you can't find the Gucci in a color that is all season. I'm not a fan of Paddington bags even though I do love Chloe. I'm sure the leather and the color is TDF but I just do not like the padlocks for some reason.

I agree about the red Choo! LOVING the black Versace. So I would probably go with those 2. IF you get to keep a third, I would make it the Chloe.

The Gucci is my favorite, but the color isn't as versatile as the others. (I will always prefer Gucci in a line-up for some reason. My favorite brand!)

I'd opt for the tan Chloe. If you already have some black bags, the tan is probably the 2nd most versatile color. Tan also looks equally great with casual and dressier clothes.