Which ones should I get?

1. My brother (who lives in Paris) has agreed to get me a couple of Balenciaga bags and will arrange for them to be shipped to me, sans detaxe!

I need your help in deciding which ones to get. I want to get two:

Black city classique; or
    Black box; or
    Black twiggy; or
    Pale Pink purse; or
    Burgundy Office/work

In October, the Blue India and camel colors will be in. I will get another one then, but for now, what do you ladies think?

Thank you for your help!!

2. I am partial to the Twiggy style, so I think you should go for a Black Twiggy.

3. I would get a black city for sure. Do you like big bags or small bags?

4. I like them roomy but not too big or small. I'm definitely getting one in black, hence the 3 options. I LOVE pale pink (I'm a pink fan) and wanted it in work, but they don't have it anymore. Only in burgundy. I like the shape of the purse but it doesn't come with shoulder straps, so I wonder if that's a problem?

5. I am very partial to the twiggy style because I'm a Speedy freak and it reminds me so much of the denim neo speedy. You cannot go wrong with a black twiggy or classique as far as resale later on, if you ever decide to change it up.

How exciting to have it come from the Paris store ~ that's just an added bonus. :yahoo:

6. Regarding the purse style- you can wear it on the shoulder.

7. Black city and pale pink purse!

8. Would this be your first Bbag? I would vote for the Black City (medium). It's a great every day bag. I had the WORK/Office (no strap) in grenat & though I could fit it over my shoulders (snug), it is really meant to be hand held. It is also larger (& bulkier) than the City and since I wasn't loving it, I returned it for a grenat Purse (also no strap) which was meant to fit easily over your shoulder (even with a coat).

9. Glimmer - I was about to think the same thing!!

But it does seem that the twiggy is going to be a dream too.

Sigh. Decisions decisions decisions!
    My only bonus is that everything will be at a huge discount, plus direct from Paris.

10. I like the Black Box.

11. Do you think without the shoulder straps, the Purse is as cool? I would really like a pale pink with rock-star straps :smile:

12. I don't know. I think you may be happer with another style then?

13. I had a calcaire twiggy and bubblegum pink first, both sold. I'd wanted a black but when I bought my bags, black wasn't available. Both were great, but I did find the first a tad small.

Question: does the city "bulk up" like the first when you throw more things in it? I had little trouble with the twiggy, but with a little more, the first kinda looked bloated.

And do you love your purse? Is it bigger than the city?

14. i actually really like the box shape, i think it's really unique and still holds a lot of stuff, but the black city would also be really classic and versatile. i love pale pink so that definitely gets my second vote, especially because i love the look of the purse style.

15. burgundy work & black city classique!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice