Which one?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Option one or option two?

Option one is the Monogram, and option two is the Damier Graphite. To protect my identity I have replaced initials with Ws.

2. Option two

3. I wouldn't pick these colors because in real life it looks very "ketchup + mustard."

But if you are committed to these colors, I would say go with Monogram! But Graphite is pretty too. You need both.
    😜

4. The first one. The mono just seems to make those colours more vibrant and well-defined.

5. I agree that they probably look like a bland combination, but for my first Mon Mono/Damier Gaphite piece I wanted the colors to have a special meaning, therefore the colors are actually a reference to my Spanish heritage. And they are none other than the colors of the Spanish flag of course! Haha and both would be nice but a person only needs one passport ����

And I was leaning towards the Mono too, thanks for the help!

^and I tried to include emojis but I guess they're not supported from safari on iPad.

6. The first thing that hopped to my mind was Gryffindor:biggrin:

7. Yes I agree! However I'm not sure if that's just a website thing or if the colors are really toned down on the Mon Damier Graphite when compared with the Mon Mono items.

Does anyone have any info on that?^

8. Lol!

9. DG is significantly darker than mono and it seems that the colour applied on top doesn't show up as brightly (maybe the colours are more muted to better fit the men's line?) as well as the red and yellow seems to be contrasting rather than complimenting.

10. Damier Graphite...and I love your colors. Looks gorgeous!!

11. Mono.

12. Oh that's great where is your family from in Spain?

13. Agree

14. Ares, Spain... I always get it and Buenos Aires confused haha

15. I was thinking the same! :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice