Which one?

trustlove

May 17, 2010
Looking for a stylish cross body lv bag. I need a large enough bag to carry everything. I'm looking for something softer. I have the raspail mm but it is hard to get things in and out while I'm holding my lo. I really can't decide between the speedy empreiente, Lumi, Bloomsbury or the audacieuse. Need help deciding.

Carry everything? The only Bloom available now is the PM. It is really cute but it is small. I have the GM and it can get tight. I am not a fan of the look of the lumi but it will carry a lot. I love the Audacieuse. That would my choice. It is somewhat similar to the Mahina Selene so that may an option. I prefer the Audacieuse though. The speedy B is adorable but it may be a bit small if you are carrying a lot.

Carry everything? The only Bloom available now is the PM. It is really cute but it is small. I have the GM and it can get tight. I am not a fan of the look of the lumi but it will carry a lot. I love the Audacieuse. That would my choice. It is somewhat similar to the Mahina Selene so that may an option. I prefer the Audacieuse though. The speedy B is adorable but it may be a bit small if you are carrying a lot.

Everything=huge water kanteen, cloth diapers, cloth wipes, ds' toys, insolite wallet, pochette, agenda, blanket, extra change of baby clothes, etc. I really like the mahina Selene too.

Everything=huge water kanteen, cloth diapers, cloth wipes, ds' toys, insolite wallet, pochette, agenda, blanket, extra change of baby clothes, etc. I really like the mahina Selene too.

The Bloomsbury is definitely out then. And the speedy B. Would the new empriente Metis work? I have not seen it yet. The Lumi GM may be the way to go.

The Bloomsbury is definitely out then. And the speedy B. Would the new empriente Metis work? I have not seen it yet. The Lumi GM may be the way to go.

Yeah I figured it might be too small. I have seen one or two pics of the new métis empreinte but not sure how I feel about it. I just saw someone's reveal of a suffi. Does anyone know about this purse.

Yeah I figured it might be too small. I have seen one or two pics of the new métis empreinte but not sure how I feel about it. I just saw someone's reveal of a suffi. Does anyone know about this purse.

If you would consider Azur, the Siracusa GM is wonderful (I posted a bunch of pics in the clubhouse). As stated above, the Palermo is great. The two bags are very similar. I think the Soffi is smaller than the Siracusa. Maybe the Evora would work. You could do DE and the MM is big. The GM is huge.