Which one?

Baginuse

Jun 13, 2012
Hello ladies, I had a bag deliver day yesterday and 3 of 4 bags is def staying but on these 2 is the jury is still out on on which one to keep, and I would very much love to hear your opinion about them and which one you would have choosen. I think I already have made up my mind but would really love to hear your views.

It is a everyday bag I want to use for errands and so when I dont want to use a Lexy. I ordered the Harriet and when I found the camera bag i bought it and thought I was going to return Harriet instantly as I would prefer the Camera bag but now I got both I having second thoughts!

I bought the camera bag and the family think it is too much going on on the bag due to its small size( pocket, strap, handle and pl lock) , and they that it looks is a bit too young for me. . But it is so cute.

OR
The Harriet shoulder in glossy Buffalo, it seems like a pretty indestructable leather with a lovely soft gold hw.
But part of the family thinks it looks cheap and like not a Mulb...(prob because the lack of PL lock!)
I think it is classy and love the leather, perhaps a bit boring style but I do like a classy bag that will look good a long time. Quite understated bag. But worried if it makes me look like a granny?

For practical use both seems very similar, Harriet takes a bit more load, but that don't matter as I dont carry that much on errands, opening on Harriet is supereasy and the same with the zippers on Camera.

I dont have any experience with glossy Buffalo, would love if someone has it and can say if it is a good choice and age well etc.

All your opinions are appriciated! TIA!

Attachments

• IMG_2795.JPG
    IMG_2795.JPG
    198.5 KB · Views: 375
  • IMG_2792.JPG
    IMG_2792.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 367
  • IMG_2791.JPG
    IMG_2791.JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 373
Harriet! She's beautiful and classy, I'd actually love this bag in this colour, I might have to look for one! Where did you find her? I agree with your family I think the camera bag has too much going on, zipper, handle and padlock, two things are ok but three overdo it slightly, and I don't like how it slouches! Definitely keep the Harriet, she is gorgeous! X

If you're running errands I'd prefer the camera bag - in fact I nearly bought one myself. I think it's less formal and has a lot of Lexie styling but then I suppose it depends what you want from it? I wear a lot of cross body bags so I suppose that's why I'd prefer the camera.
Can't wait to see what you decide - good luck!

Harriet! She's beautiful and classy, I'd actually love this bag in this colour, I might have to look for one! Where did you find her? I agree with your family I think the camera bag has too much going on, zipper, handle and padlock, two things are ok but three overdo it slightly, and I don't like how it slouches! Definitely keep the Harriet, she is gorgeous! X
I agree she is gorgeous! The leathe is so nice! :biggrin:

If you're running errands I'd prefer the camera bag - in fact I nearly bought one myself. I think it's less formal and has a lot of Lexie styling but then I suppose it depends what you want from it? I wear a lot of cross body bags so I suppose that's why I'd prefer the camera.
Can't wait to see what you decide - good luck!
I agree with you also, I like both CB and shoulderbags so this choice is so very hard, I do like them both! :smile:

I like both bags but think the Harriet is a more classic, grown up choice.
Mm I agree it is a lot more grown up choice. :smile:

I personally prefer camera bag :smile:
Hmm, I like it too. It is so small and sit so nicely on the hip also. :smile:

Thank you ladies. I do have a lot of thinking to do tonight! :biggrin:

I prefer the camera bag. Distinctly Mulberry, relaxed, and perfect for errands.
The Harriet to me feels too formal for what you're looking for. More of a business meeting bag.