• Red Trapeze

• Red Luggage

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nolia

Red Soul
O.G.
Mar 11, 2011
I've been itching to get a nice red purse and I'm deciding between the two:
Trapeze vs Luggage (mini/micro). The Trapeze seems more classic while the luggage is trendy. Which do you prefer and why?

(I also tried to do a search on this topic but wasn't able to find enough answers/comparisons between the two).

Attachments

• PHOTO_1_13442382231.JPG
    PHOTO_1_13442382231.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 447
  • 62909726015953594_S47zXojU_c.jpg
    62909726015953594_S47zXojU_c.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 444
  • Celine-Luggage-Tote-a-beautiful-shade-of-red.jpg
    Celine-Luggage-Tote-a-beautiful-shade-of-red.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 439
  • 462393086711311050_pGtMTand_c.jpg
    462393086711311050_pGtMTand_c.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 434
I've been itching to get a nice red purse and I'm deciding between the two:
Trapeze vs Luggage (mini/micro). The Trapeze seems more classic while the luggage is trendy. Which do you prefer and why?

(I also tried to do a search on this topic but wasn't able to find enough answers/comparisons between the two).

Both bags are lovely. Its really depends if you like to carry your bag in the crock of your arm or on your shoulder. I find the trapeze easier to carry because of its longer strap. However the downside is getting into the trapeze. It takes forever to open and close.
The luggage is easier to get into and has been the it bag for a few years now. I dont own this bag though (I own the trapeze and nano) but my friends who do say its heavy and loses its shape easily.

Both bags are lovely. Its really depends if you like to carry your bag in the crock of your arm or on your shoulder. I find the trapeze easier to carry because of its longer strap. However the downside is getting into the trapeze. It takes forever to open and close.
The luggage is easier to get into and has been the it bag for a few years now. I dont own this bag though (I own the trapeze and nano) but my friends who do say its heavy and loses its shape easily.

Thank you so much for this! The logistics of each purse is so helpful to know! :hugs:

Hi I agree the Trapeze is a pain to get into, I love both but the mini luggage does get heavy I have my first Phantom on its way to me so I hope I love that as much...... The red Trapeze you've posted I think that's Vermillon if so its not a true red I have a Vermillon Mini & it can sometimes look more orange. GL choosing

Hi :smile: I'm new to this forum and have some questions about the Celine mini luggage..

Thinking about getting one, especially after seeing all the beautiful bags in this forum:smile: anyway, I've been thinking about getting one with smooth leather but after reading several posts I'm worried about scratches :/
Can someone say something about pro's and con's on the different types of leather available for these bags?

Thanks! :smile:

Go the luggage - i tossed up with the luggage and the trapeze.. but i couldn't be happier with the luggage.

As mentioned already, the luggage is def easier to get into.

BUT either way.. they are both gorgeous. Good luck!

I vote for the luggage, easier to use if you don't mind it's lack of shoulder strap, I personally prefer the look of red luggage to that of a red trapeze. I got both, luggage first and luggage followed. Sooner or later, you will get both if you are torn between the two styles like this :smile:

I vote for the luggage, easier to use if you don't mind it's lack of shoulder strap, I personally prefer the look of red luggage to that of a red trapeze. I got both, luggage first and luggage followed. Sooner or later, you will get both if you are torn between the two styles like this :smile:

That was what I hoped to avoid but I fear you may be right! :lolots: