Which one?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I want a nice summer bag, which one?

The Suhali L'Aimable in blue
    The MC ALMA
    The MC Trouville
    The Houston in Framboise

p10730912_ph_hero.jpg p10020144_ph_hero.jpg p10470348_ph_althero_White.jpg p10598667_ph_hero.jpg
  2. #1 and #3 are the most summery

3. The Houston in Framboise.. this is such a great colour! its great for summer and im sure it will hold lots! its just so cute!!! :nuts:

good luck on what you decide!

4. I like the vernis and the MC Alma.

5. Framboise Houston, definitely! :love:

6. ^^^^^ Ditto

7. I love the framboise houston. It's fresh and new. The others are kinda so-five-minutes-ago.

8. The Houston from those choices!

9. My choice is the Houston bag. It has a fun summer look to it.

Besides, I think the Suhali is pretty but not for the ocassion you want to use it for. I don't why but I feel the time has passed with the MC collection.

10. Ditto on the Framboise! That color is so brilliant! I do love the Suhali in blue also. Is this going to be more formal wear?

11. I say Houston and Alma or for more relax summer bags The suhali in blue is beautiful but the look is a little more formal so it really depends on what looks are you looking for.

12. In my opinion the suhali in blue is not formal at all. I think it would look great with a t shirt in jeans, but i do seehow i won't be able to wear it with a summer dress. hmm decisions decisions.

13. i like both the MC pieces...very summer-y

14. Number 2 wins hands down!!!!!

15. MC trouville, in white. I love it !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice