Which one??????????

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just bought two bags at the Coach outlet and one at TJ Maxx.

I haven't taken pictures of the bags yet, but here are auctions on eBay for these bags. Which one should I keep?

eBay: NEW AUTHENTIC MICHAEL KORS LEATHER QUILTED SHOPPER (item 140055811273 end time Nov-28-06 10:41:53 PST)

eBay: New COACH BLACK Soho Business E/W Pocket Tote Bag 6468 (item 300050741060 end time Nov-28-06 10:58:59 PST)

eBay: COACH BLACK PEBBLED LEATHER CHELSEA TOTE PURSE BAG (item 160054961374 end time Nov-26-06 19:36:31 PST)

2. i vote for the 2nd one. it looks classic but not too plain, so you may get more use out of it.

3. I prefer No.1. :yes:

4. I prefer the first one too!

5. i like the third one, the black coach tote

6. I vote for #1

7. I like #1 best

8. #1.

9. No 1 :yes:

10. They're all great, but I'd probably keep #1 if I could only keep one.

11. I like #2 - I saw it at the Coach outlet this weekend - so pretty! #1 is my second favorite.

12. Number 1 but I also like the classic sleekness of number 2....really depends on if you like the color of number 1 since the other two are black and maybe that is your preferance?

13. Sorry sweetie, I can't help you. None of them is my style. :shrugs:

14. I vote #3. A good basic color to have with the tan handle giving it a little flair.

15. Thank you everyone. I like the first one too. I actually have it in black. Got it at TJ Maxx for $180, which is the cheapest of all three.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice