which one ?

1. Help - I need a fairly inexpensive big bag for everyday (I'm saving to buy myself a killer bag for Christmas - probably by Nov !). All mine are either too small or too summery & I don't want to carry my fendi spy to work. I've found 2 that I'm in definite near-love with (different attractions to each) on sale @ Zappos but the sale ends tomorrow & I have to decide. They're brands I've never owned before & was wanting some opinions or if you don't like either, give me some new ideas. Plus, I work 60 - 70 hours a week (college instructor - music/recording) & am taking online courses in my spare time so there's no way I'll be going shopping anytime soon so I really need some help! Here they are -

A francesco biasia ($139.00 !!!!)
    [​IMG]

An Emily (about $170.00, I think -

[​IMG]

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

2. I am not familiar with the Emily brand, but own a Biasia that I love. The leather quality is very good (there are other threads in this forum where you can read up on this designer). Also- consider is the satchel vs. hobo...it sounds like you are a busy woman and to me a satchel is easier to get in and out of :smile:

3. Thanks betnyp ! That's the one I'm leaning towards ! Besides the practicality, I think the color will go with everything + the price is great. Good info on the leather - that was one thing I was wondering about.

4. I've owned Basia bags, excellent quality. I really like the Basia, the style reminds me of a Chloe bag but, don't care for the color.

5. Thanks for the info pursemama. I like the color but it's my one reservation about the bag - wish it was a little less "pinky" - more tan; but I think it will blend well with everything & am pretty sure it will grow on me. I think they had a black but I wear a lot of brown & navy & don't have time to change bags during the work week. I do worry about how it will go with khaki but I have so many different shades of khaki clothes, I don't think any color would match them all! Oh well, it's Zappos & I think they're really good about returns (free shipping both ways) so if hate it, I think I can probably return it fairly easily. :>

6. forgot to add that with the price so low, i'll be able to buy shoes to match woo-hoo !!!!

7. I like the Emily bag!

8. Lola - What do you know about Emily handbags ? Is it a good brand - good quality? The other 2 posters liked the Basia but the Emily really appeals to my funkier side. I just wonder how it will hold up.

9. i personally like the emily bag...
    but the biasia is more formal that can be used for more formal occasion

10. Emily bag!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice