Which one???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm in love with two of the new bags on coach.com, the heritage stripe convertible hobo and the heritage zip satchel. Please help me decide. Thanks
    ?>

2. Ooo...I love both too. That's a tough one, but I'd go w/ the Satchel. Good luck deciding!

3. I always seem to pick satchels over hobos. :tup:

4. I wanna see additional pics of both.

5. Did you see Neliza's thread for the spy pics?
    http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/macys-spy-pics-413435.html

I'd love to see some IRL and modelling pics as well. I'd love to see what they look like on and get a better feel for the size. Hopefully someone will eventually get one and post some pics!

6. Do you like something you can wear over the shoulder versus carrying in hand? Or vice versa?

7. I prefer the satchel over the hobo. The only hobos I love are the Ergo pleated ones. The satchel looks fancier, sturdier, and more stylish.

8. I am leaning towards the satchel. The only thing holding me back are my concerns over the handles. Do you guys think the handles will get soiled since it's canvas? Thanks

9. ^^This was the concern of the older style HS line. Those who still own the older versions of these bags say it's not an issue. They said it wipes clean really easily w/ a baby wipe or a wet cloth w/ soap. The HS line is really easy to keep clean.

10. Thanks for the info LAItiero85!

11. I say Conv hobo. That is the exact bag i want now. Its style#13193.

12. I bought the Heritage stripe small satchel from earlier this year in khaki/berry, because I thought it was so adorable. I'm normally a shoulder bag gal, but cuteness won out this time.

13. Satchel =D

14. I prefer the satchel!

15. i'm getting the convertible hobo in light khaki and pinK! :heart:33