Which one?

Chins4

How many is 2 many?
O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
UK
I'm considering a pair of python privatitas or these but wondered how flattering the ankle strap might be and am wary or having too many black shoes?

http://www.matchesfashion.com/catal...s_shoes_christianlouboutin_19_cl_0013_bks_692

Which do you think? Any opinions
I've been looking at those too - but I've got the same reservations about the ankle strap. I've got a pair of tenues coming from Fleabay so I'll see how the strap looks on those before taking the plunge. Of the 2, I prefer black and silver to python, but I suspect I might be in the minority here :P

LoubouLush

Feb 8, 2008
I like the python as they are my favourite shape in anything python I have seen but I do like the black and silver together :drool:

My little short legs may not be able to carry off either though because of the strap!

xnplo

ZEN
O.G.
Mar 18, 2007
I love the black patent w/ silver heel & tip contrast.
The pythons are very beautiful and luxurious.

I think the style of the Privatita is better displayed in a bold, solid color (black patent, red). The python ankle strap gets a little 'lost' in skin tones.

If python, I think a shoe w/ a more concentrated fous area is best: simple, declic, VP, NP.

:flowers:

Kamilla850

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
New York
I think that the black patent privatitas are beautiful but I would not wear them because my short legs do not look good with dark ankle straps. I have always noticed that ankle straps tend to cut the line of your leg causing an unflattering effect (especially when the strap sits high on the ankle as the privatita does).

ronsdiva

NE Born OH Bred
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
Maryland
I agree with Kamilla that I would not get the privitata in black as the black ankle strap would not be great on me. I tried on the python ones and the strap did not make me look shorter imo.

japskivt

Jul 11, 2006
NYC
If I bought them I would wind up making them into a slingback. I am not a fan of ankle straps unless they are skin tone.

Jan 19, 2007
The Sunshine State
^ I was thinking of doing the same thing with the python Privatitas! When I saw them mispriced on Saks.com I thought, I really don't like the ankle strap but I wonder if my cobbler could make them into slingbacks. Then I got scared that if they got messed up I'd be stuck with an $800 mess. LOL.

Kamilla850

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
New York
^ I was thinking of doing the same thing with the python Privatitas! When I saw them mispriced on Saks.com I thought, I really don't like the ankle strap but I wonder if my cobbler could make them into slingbacks. Then I got scared that if they got messed up I'd be stuck with an $800 mess. LOL.
I saw a pair of python NPs at Saks yesterday, they are the same blue/gold lame python that Saks.com has in the python privatitas. I don't remember the price but I *think* they were $795??

japskivt

Jul 11, 2006
NYC
There are 2 cobblers here in NYC that I know can do it, I just wasn't quick to snatch them up at the good price. I did it with a pair of choos - I sold them or I would post pics.