Which one?

I already replied to your question in this thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/is-this-the-gst-that-kirsten-is-carrying-134185-2.html#post3147383

In the reference library you can see pictures of the PST, the GST and the small petite (zippered top) shopping tote :yes:

thanks for your help! the kirsten thread & the reference library just confused me even more, but now I get it, there's the PST (not zippered), the timeless shopper (zippered, aka the box tote) and the GST. Makes so much more sense now!

thanks for your help! the kirsten thread & the reference library just confused me even more, but now I get it, there's the PST (not zippered), the timeless shopper (zippered, aka the box tote) and the GST. Makes so much more sense now!

Yes, you did get it! I sometimes forget how overwhelming this all can be, but you're a fast learner :tup:

pst.... but if you want a really big bag you might want to get the paris b. however, i think it's a bit pricey for canvas and the pst is much more cost efficient. not that chanel bags are really worth what you pay for them.