Which one would you sell?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 16, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
    Hello Balenciaga lovers,

I have three Bal bags- curry classic part time, mineral blue velo with ghw, and a dark grey ( I forgot the name and it kind of look like black to me) city with ghw. And also a metalic edge giant envelop without strap in kind of grey and khaki colour. I use the curry part time the most as it looks nice with jeans plus it fit the most when I am out with my little one. I love the other two colours, and the envelop is so handy when I want to meet my girlfriend without kid's company. I want to sell at least one of them as I am funding for another bag. Love all of them but couldn't make up my mind which one should go.

2. Since your part time is your most practical/used bag and the City is a versatile color and a classic, and the envelope clutch gives you some non-satchel diversity, I would vote for the Velo. The only thing the Velo does have is the cross body option, so if that is more important to you than having clutch diversity, then I would sell the clutch. But it would be one of those two.

3. Thanks. I thought about the same too. What make me kind of not letting go of the velo is because I remember how much I wanted the mineral blue colour Bal bag while it was sold out at my local store and I paid custom fee to get it ship to me. And it is sad to let go thinking that I will make a lost quite a bit as I seldom use it.

4. then what about letting the city go? since it's a popular style you'd likely have an easy time selling it - and repurchasing it, if you ever decided to.