Which one would you pick?

Roxana

♥'s dogs & bags
O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
and why?
Please help me pick between the LV rosewood and the Burberry bag! Which one would be better for the long run?
Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

• lvrosewoodred.jpg
    lvrosewoodred.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 69
  • burberrymanor.jpg
    burberrymanor.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 84
LV.

My reasons are it doesn't seem you can go wrong with an LV and that style is very nice and unusual. I don't know how the vernis wears (LV ladies would know) but the Burberry is a lot like other bags style-wise right now. And that rosewood wouldn't get confused with anything else, but maybe it wouldn't hold up to lots of wear?

But it still would be my choice (don't have even 1 LV but someday ...) because I love the vernis and the colors. Good luck with your choice, lucky girl!

I def. say go with the LV. I feel like you will get way more use out of it- it also is much more timeless and classic than the burberry IMO. The burberry just has too much going on for me. Plus- the vernis is just goooorggeous!!

^yeah that is also my concern, that the manor is not that 'timeless'. Although I think the design is easy. Although I'm also a bit worried about the LV vachetta... I've had both bags in my mind for ages (at least that's how it feels) but I just can't seem to make the final decision...
Oh and btw, the burberry is prettier red IRL, the picture doesn't do it justice..

i always tend to go with what looks most unusual (but classy at the same time). in this case the LV definitely is the head turner while the burnerry can blend in with the all the other brown bags. of course, if that is what you are going for then by all means the burberry.

i have to add though that normally i dont like shiny bags. it detracts from the material and ultimately you get inferior leather (if its leather at all). but then again i never understood the patent trend...

I'd pick the Burberry. I love the color and the bag seems bigger than the LV. Besides, I don't like shiny, patent leather at all and the shape of that LV is definitely weird, sausage-like.