Which one would you go for?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My Aunt has both and I am trying to decide which to trade for, she is wanting to trade for some things... we always do this, lol.
    Its between the Liquid gloss Cherry slim tote or a original (from FP store) large Black patent zoe w/Gold HW? Red tote in not my pic , just borrowed for reference. Any ways I am stuck and thought I'd call upon my pals ;)
    TIA

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I have both and love both. However, if I had to pick, I'd go with the Zoe. It's so comfortable~

3. I would pick the Zoe, I sold mine a couple of years ago, and regret it everyday!

4. Cherry tote.

5. Zoe

6. I would never pass up a Zoe. Its one of the most comfortable bags I own. And that Zoe is a real looker!

7. I'd go for the Zoe

8. Zoe

9. Zoe!!!

10. Zoe, classic bag

11. I would go for the Zoe because it's black and a bit more classic (to me).

12. ZOE!!!! One of the best bags Coach has ever made.

13. Zoe. I was lucky enough to find an MFF black patent zoe on ebay and love it.

14. I have to echo the majority of the ladies and say Zoe. I have one Zoe, I want more. She is a great go-to bag.

15. This! ^^^