Which one would you go for?

I vote Coco :lol:
I have bought my first Chanel this summer and it was a Coco (middle size)
For me its more versatile with the top handle (I can also crossbody it when needed) and the leather is more hard wearing. I found the mini to be somewhat flimsy and it felt cheap to me. Sorry.... :sad:
...and I love the black on black of the Coco!

BUT:
Go for what you love and the one you can‘t stop thinking about... but prepared to want more after your first anyway :biggrin:

• Love
Reactions: 880
I agree that the 2nd one will come soon after the first :smile: So, follow your heart, and pick the one that you may not see it easily again first. I have a mini coco, and I love her as much as my classics.

I vote mini. Check out videos comparing the two bags. Even though the capacity of the mini coco handle is bigger the mini, the mini actually fits a similar amount. Also the mini can fit differently shaped items because it doesn’t have the middle compartment like the coco handle. The middle divider could be a hinderance on putting bulkier items or it could work well as a divider for organization depending on the types of items you carry. Also the narrow opening of the trapezoidal shape of the bag also restricts what types of items could fit.

Between the 2 choices, I would go for coco handle due to the caviar for durability and the size being more generous.

However, if it will be your ONE and ONLY chanel (which as we all know is a fairy tale), then go for the mini as the style is more classic, so that you will have more of a timeless Chanel "representation" in your collection -if that makes sense.

• Love
Reactions: 880