Which one would you get??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo:, this will be my first vernis piece:yahoo:

2. I just bought the t&b mono agenda, and I prefer it over my bleu nuit vernis for 2 reasons: 1. Canvas seems to 'expand' more, and 2. I don't feel as though I have to baby it as much as vernis.

Don't get me wrong, I love them both!

3. :pout:uurgh, I wish I would have heard that sooner. Maybe I can get another one later but I already ordered the vernis. What kind of babying would it need? It is just patent leather right?

4. I don't mean to alarm you. When I say 'baby' I mean being careful as to where I sit the agenda, so that there is no ink transfer from papers on (made me paranoid at work). Idk, I just felt that I had to be careful with it, and I handle my agenda FAR too many times a day to have to worry. Again, I love them both, and intend to alternate them out as needed.

5. Pomme all the way! That's next on my list if I can find one.

6. Pomme :biggrin:

7. They are still available online:tup:

8. Now I know I need another one. I am just being silly, for $350, I am going to be careful anyway:lol: Thank you for the heads up:tup:

9. Another vote for Pomme!

10. pomme :smile:

11. Congrats on making a decision. Pomme is gorgeous! :smile:

12. pomme

13. Congrats on your decision to go with pomme! Good decision. Can't wait to see the pics. :biggrin:

14. I have a pomme agenda and I use it daily without worry. The vernis is sturdier than you think. (Don't go kicking it along a sidewalk, or anything and it will be fine.:devil: Just kidding!) I love how colour sparkles slightly. :love:

15. PommE !!!
    Red is the best, it will get attention everytime u hold it in your hand!